Saturday, June 30, 2007

No Turning Back

Well, here it goes. Today is my last day in Trail before I take off to Vancouver every July for the next 3 of them. I officially start my Master's Degree in Deaf Ed. I am so looking forward to it (except that I will miss Dan and Mouse terribly) but I have worked in my job for 1 year now and it is time to get the 'school learning' started rather than invaluable 'hands on' experience.

I feel like I am packing my house with the list of things I need to bring. I was trying to go there with a light load. Oh well.

I am busy cleaning up the house before I leave in hopes that it will look that way when I get back. What happens in between, I don't care, I just want to come back to a tidy house.

I will still be checking in. Happy July and Canada Day.

Angela

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Even if the house isn't the same way when you get back, you won't care. Home is good. Good luck with your course.