Saturday, May 26, 2007

Good things

Perks are good things... I went to a conference Thursday to Saturday in Richmond. It has to do with the Provincial Resource Program - Auditory Training Equipment. They paid for everything! The airfare and the hotel plus food for the day. It was very informative especially from the seasoned TODHH (Teachers of deaf and hard of hearing). That I found the most useful.

I also got a couple hour visit with my best friend, Miriam.

Then I got home and there was a letter from the school board. My position has been confirmed from temporary to continuing!!! It is official that I have this job (as long as I complete my Masters). I love that fact that I am going to obtain my goal.

Husbands are a perk too. I got to come home to a welcoming home.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Congrats, Ang. Nice to know where you will be in September.

Jenn said...

Hiya sis! I am so glad to hear the good news about your job position! That is excelent news. I do also agree that husbands are nice to come home too :)

Canwest said...

Hi Angela: Great news. I guess this is the only way we will get the latest