Sunday, May 13, 2007

Research

Well, I have started my first course... Reading and Understanding Research. So much for understanding it! There is a term 'research synthesis' that from my reading I am unable to determine the meaning. I think I have got it now and answered correctly. I will find out Wed when it is returned. I sure hope that the first module is not an indication of what I will face throughout the rest of the course.

Anyway, I saw fire works last night for "Silver City Days" It was a very nice evening. I had a buffalo burger too! It was good.

Now, I am off to clean, clean, clean... and next week, steam clean the carpets to remove the evidence of our Bulimic cat - who is better now.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Good luck on your course. I can't imagine getting back to school again, especially when there is only a little over a month of teaching school left until summer holidays.