Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update

Well, it sure has been a long time since I blogged... it is amazing how fast the time goes. I have been thinking about blogging again as an outlet for... stuff, specifically fertility stuff.

I don't know if anyone will read this but I feel I must write down something.

Anyway, to start, this past July 2009 I finished my Master's in Deaf Ed. What an achievement I think! I am so happy and I enjoyed it immensely. I had the pleasure of rooming with 3 other Master DHH students but they were just beginning. I was a bit envious about the journey they are to embark on as there has been some changes to the program, but, I am glad I am finished.

The other adventure Dan and I have embarked on is trying to start a family... this is where major hurdles are occurring and which will be the topic of my next posting and possible the next postings after that.

So, if you are interested, stay tuned. If not, no worries.

No comments: