Monday, January 1, 2007

I'm Back

I'm back. I got so busy, forgot my password that I just gave up blogging. However, it is a new year and I am back at it.

2006 was great! I finished my Bachelor of Education, I got married to Dan, I had a wonderful wedding and summer, I found out that I was the new Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in SD20. I love it. Now, I just have to get my Master's degree to maintain the position.

Love the job.

Had my first Christmas ever away from home but I had my parents come up here. It was very different but very wonderful to have them here.

New Years was mellow, just the way I like it. Plans for the new year? Exercise (how many of us always say that???) and take what happens as it is meant to be.

Talk to you later.

PS... it is snowing here, again!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Glad to have you back bloging, Ang.

Maureen

Elizabeth said...

Yay a return to blogging. That picture... amazing!