Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Playing without the safety net

I have been debating whether I should write this blog or not... I decided to.

My husband and I have reached a major decision - we, okay, it is really me, are ending our artifical means of, hmmm, say, our child prevention plan. Even though we are not ready to start the family, there is a (new to me,) natural method of family planning called the Creighton Method we will start...

Needless to say, we are without a net. Scary thought in so many ways but so very exciting - I get to learn what my body tells me but there is always the chance it will tell me something that I don't want to hear, or tell me too early! Early messages will be welcomed and loved but this method also can determine if there are issues that may or may not be overcome.

Flying without the net, I can only hope that what will happen, when it happens, will be the right time.

That's my ramble of flying without the net.

2 comments:

shashibala said...

Hey Ang,
Congratulations. I know of several women who have used this method with great results. I am quite sure that exactly the right baby will come along at exactly the right time. In the meantime, have fun "practicing".

:o)

Elizabeth said...

I used the Creighton method with success in both directions (preg and not preg)
good luck!
It's way cheaper!